The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~   ~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello members of Pokémon Bubblegum RPG - The Home of Bubblius.

I say it's full name because this topic is the last topic where I call this site Pokémon Bubblegum or PB. This is because this site is now moving to a new domain.

Pokémon Bubblegum RPG

This is the new PB, which is hosted by a much better looking host-er (No offence forumotion).

We (Me and Rayquaza) decided this site needed a new start and a new push of energy, while Forumotion is convenient, easy-to-use and a very good host, we like, and prefer, the new Pro Board host, which, in whole, makes the site look more professional, as well as give it features Forumotion doesn't have.

For example you keep your login name while you may change your Display name, and the chatbox is another button of its own, with the ability to pop-out to a separate browser, so you may talk and post much easier.

(Also the fact of self-given title ;3)

While we must also lose some pros. of Forumotion too, e.g. the hosting of picture services, the ability of
Horizontal scrolling.

But don't get into a panic and start saving all your stuff, this site will remain functional, so it can still serve as a picture memory place and Spam Section (which will be unlocked).

Just remember the main site is now over >>>here<<< This site will be called, by me, OB, or Old Bubble.

We would be grateful if you would join us over there, see if you like it!

However, at the time of posting, the site is in maintenance, and won't be opened until the Regions, storyline and other details are decided and written down, I will keep this place informed.

Sorry for all the commas >.<, Gallade!~
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbg.forumotion.com
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~   ~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:06 pm

The new site is now open and in Beta!

http://pkmnbg.proboards.com/

Thanks for checking/joining again ;3

~Gallade!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbg.forumotion.com

~~~ANNOUNCEMENT OF MOVEMENT~~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: