The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Jack
Junior trainer
Sir Jack

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $612
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan Empty
PostSubject: Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan   Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 am

Name: Sir Jack

Trainer Type: New Trainer

History: He's a part of aristocratic familly of NEWLIGHT'S from Thonsu region... He want start him own travel... Him Father SIR ALLAN been in Thonsu the LEAGUE MASTER... Him mother... Runo... Come from Vestoria (Yea... That from Bakugan)... Once day Allan would give to Jack a PURLOIN... Wich been kid of him Liepardas... Jack decide... If him region where he start him journey been Johto... "I'm been safe here" Said... Becouse TEAM MYSTIC... Vilian's of THONSU been friend's of TEAM ROCKET. In that same day Jack come to the BIG PORT CITY pier... And get aboard to S.S SAIDO.... When he sail across the Sea... He think "Daddy told me if I found in Johto a lot of new Pokemon's... Well... How many of those are been" Two week's later Jack been in NEW BARK TOWN... "Now... Let's start my Journey" Smiled... And go to the Proffesor Elm Labolatory...

Family Tree: Father - Sir Allan Newlight, Mother - Lady Runo Newlight (Misaki), Grandmother - Lady Morticia Newlight, Grandfather - Sir Ector Newlight

Personality: Jack have a lot of more patience that him father... He's favorite type's is GHOST and DRAGON pokemon's... Allway's look when him Aunt Iris (That same like in Anime) fight using her Axew... If he found a Mystery... Try often slove them... Once day release in SHINPU RUINS in Thonsu UNOVN's.... But he can't catch anyone... But study they to slove they mystery.

Appearance: Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan 7-38

Starting Pokémon

Nickname: Purloin

Pokemon: Purloin

Level: 5

Moves: Scratch, Growl, Assistant

Pokemon's Personality: This is friendly Pokemon... He's very like Jack as a trainer.... Hate stay in Pokeball... Allways travel into the Jack shoulder.

Ability: Limber

Extra: He's wear into him eye's a special Sun Glasses.... If he must hide... Often jump into the Jack Bag....
Back to top Go down

Sir Jack - Son of Sir Allan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG :: Creation :: Trainer Creation-
Jump to: