The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $45, 400
Pokéballs: 6 pokéballs, 1 ultraball, 1 masterball

Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... Empty
PostSubject: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 am

Fae stepped out from the Ilex Forest, squinting a bit as her eyes adjusted to the bright light. It had been so dark in the forest, she couldn't even tell what time it was. It was obvious now to be about high noon. She rubbed her eyes a few times, her vision spotting due to the light change. When her vision finally cleared, she blinked a couple times to make sure.

"Alright, now that that's done with..." Fae said, talking partly to the Teddiursa on her head, partly to herself, "We can keep moving. Gotta get to Goldenrod City. It should just be a little ways...oh, look, you can see the top of the mall from here." Fae began walking in the general direction, at a rather quick pace. The longer her and her Pokemon went without medical attention, the more likely there was to be a serious problem.

She almost felt that the adventure in the forest had been enough, and that she should just return to the cabin she had called home for so long. But no, she would be more stubborn than that. So she'd been ambushed, assaulted, and witnessed strange things in the first day of her journey. Nothing to let get in the way of her adventure, right? She hoped not as she continued forward, the tops of other buildings becoming visible as well.

"We're getting closer," she said, the tone of her voice almost happy. It wasn't that she was happy to see the city, more that she was happy to see that little building with the red roof. The Pokemon Center, that was her goal. She was determined to get there, no matter what got in her way...
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonz/forumotion.net
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

teddiursa was knocked off her head, and it screamed as a pidgeot held it in the air
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 am

Fae took a tumble as the Pidgeot swooped in, falling to her hands and knees. She looked back up frantically, hoping the bird hadn't flown away. "A Pidgeot? But...I though those were too high a level to be around here!"

Fae reached for her pokeballs, but then thought about it. I can't use Deimos, Oberon, or Lo...They might accidentally hit Teddiursa with their fire attacks... She then looked to the two new pokeballs with her. She closed her eyes, grabbing one and tossing it in the air. "Pokeball, go!" she called, hoping it was something useful.

A strange bird Pokemon, around 2 feet tall appeared from the ball. It had a yellow body with blue wing feathers, and a red face. Its sharp talons looked rather intimidating as the ancient looking Pokemon stretched its clawed wings out.

Fae opened her eyes, and was surprised to see the strange Pokemon before her. "At least it has wings...now let's see if it can use them!" she started, standing up. "Go, get that Teddiursa from the Pidgeot!" she called, pointing toward the large flying Pokemon in the sky. She hoped the new Pokemon would listen.

The Aaken looked at her for a moment almost blankly, then to the Pidgeot in the sky. Its eyes began to glow, as large hunks of earth around began to glow, and rise from the ground. The large rocks then flew with skillful precision, maneuvering around Pidgeot's talons to avoid hitting the Teddiursa.(Ancient Power)
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

teddiursa was knocked from its talons, tedfiursa fell several feet and hit a tree, it fainted bleeding badly
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 am

Fae ran up to the tree, and began climbing. "Keep that Pidgeot busy!" she called to her new bird like Pokemon. The Aaken glanced up to the Pidgeot, waiting a few moments before it lifted small boulders, and began hurling them at the Pidgeot(rock throw).

"What? You can't fly?!" Fae said, noticing that the odd Pokemon refused to get closer to the Pidgeot by flying. Damn, just my luck...a bird Pokemon that can't fly... Fae struggled a bit, but was able to get to the branch where Teddiursa landed. She carefully crawled out, so as to not break the branch. She carefully lifted the Teddiursa into her arms. Damn...now I really need to get to the Pokemon Center...it's one thing with Deimos, he can stay safe in his pokeball...but this Teddiursa... she thought t herself, running her hand over the Teddiursa's cheek.

She turned slowly, going back to the trunk of the tree to try carefully climbing down with Teddiursa in her arms. It was more difficult than going up, since now she only had one hand free. She got maybe 3 feet from the ground, when she stepped on a weak branch. With a *SNAP* the branch broke, and Fae fell the rest of the way, landing hard on her tailbone.

"Man am I sick of falling," she said, wincing as she slowly moved to stand up. She held Teddiursa close to her body, watching for what the Pidgeot would do next.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:52 am

a wurmple began chomping on teddiursas head

pidgeot fainted
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 am

(Random wurmple...)

Fae pulled the Wurmple off, tossing it to the side. "Not now you little pest...it isn't dead!" Fae growled at the Wurmple. Aaken was satisfied, and walked back to Fae's side, looking up at her. "Umm..." she said, looking back down at it. "I...don't know what to call you right now, so I'll just call you Aeokin..." there was a brief moment of awkward silence following. "Good job..." she said, pulling out his pokeball and returning him.

Fae looked to Goldenrod, "Alright, no more messing around," she said, running toward the city this time, holding Teddiursa close. She quickly made it to Goldenrod, looking around for that red roof. Luckily, it was right on the main road into town. "Oh thank goodness..." she said, running inside.

She ran up to the counter, "Nurse Joy, Nurse Joy, please help! This Teddiursa was attacked, it's in bad shape!" she said, carefully laying Teddiursa on the counter. She set Deimos' pokeball up there too, "And my Houndour...he was attacked b an Ursaring...I'm afraid he's in bad shape too..." She would worry about Oberon and Lo afterward, since they weren't in bad condition at all.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:04 am

a few minutes later joy returned with a tedfiursa wrapped in a blanket and deimos' ball (Hehe) "Babies need the most care" she said handing the lvl teddiursa
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:19 am

(lvl Teddiursa?)

Fae took Deimos' pokeball, attaching it to her belt. She then set the other Pokeballs on the counter. "Can you tell me what these two are?" she asked, pushing the two new pokeballs to Nurse Joy(Meraruba, and Aaken). "Oh...and..." she said, setting her bag down, and pulling out the egg(Igglybuff) and the necklace that Teddiursa had been wearing. "I know this is gonna sound odd...but...this necklace...is really an egg...I watched it transform with my own two eyes..."

Fae lifted the small Teddiursa into her arms, "Is it gonna be alright then? so...it was a baby?" She asked, looking down at the teddy bear looking creature.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am

(Lvl 1)

"hmm the pink one has an igglybuff, and is close to hatching, i've only seen one egg like this, the illusionary pokemon zorura. these pokeballs have an aaken and a meraruba. you should be careful topaz of team tempest might try to steal the necklace" joy said as teddiurs licked fae's face, because some honey from the tree was stuck there
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Fae smiled, happy the Teddiursa was feeling better. "Topaz? Could that have been..." she started, remembering the ambush, the person who had demanded handing over the...Zorua! It had to be. "I think...I've already ran into Topaz...in Ilex Forest. There was this little fox Pokemon...it was a Horsea before, but then it changed...and then I was ambushed, and they demanded I handed over the Pokemon...they called it...Zorua..."

Fae then glanced to the Pokeballs. "Well...I can only keep 6 with me at a time, right? So...I suppose I'll deposit...Telesto...and Lo, she isn't too fond of adventure like this anyway, I'm sure she'll enjoy wherever she'll stay until then," Fae said, pushing Lo's pokeball forward, and attaching the rest to her belt.

"Oh wait...What am I supposed to do about this Teddiursa? I mean...it's not technically mine, it's wild..." Fae said, looking back down at the baby. She wondered, glancing over to her bag and empty Pokeballs.

Last edited by Leki on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:14 pm

"Hey! I'll trade you Teddisura for something!" a random kid said, obviously wanting a Teddiursa for his normal-type collection.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbg.forumotion.com
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 pm

teddiursa squealed, not wanting to leave fae or be caught
Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:20 pm

"Awww" the boy said, stomping I need a teddiursa!" he walked off with Happiny, Cleffa, Togepi and a Azuril following him.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

a big lonely teddiursa was sitting outside
Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm

The boy gasped and ran out, and threw a master ball at the teddiursa he got fom his dad. "YAY! A teddy!" he skipped back to his house.

"I would suggest just carrying it around, not battling with the Teddiursa" Joy said
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 pm

teddiursa smiled and tried to lick honey off fae
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Fae looked down at the Teddiursa, "It's gonna be hard to protect you with no pokeball, but if that's what you want, I'll do my best," she said to the baby wrapped up in the blanket.

Fae placed the Igglybuff egg back into her bag gently, tucking her shirts around it. She then picked up the Zorua egg/necklace, placing it back around Teddiursa's neck for now. "Alright, well I guess it looks like I'm ready to move on..." Fae said, looking at Lo's pokeball one last time. She'd see Lo again, she knew she would. She would never forget her friend, and could always get her out at the next Pokemon Center if she wanted.

Fae smiled, giving a slight bow to the Nurse. "I''m sorry," Fae said to the boy, following him out the door. "But now, I think I'll head back south, and check out that Daycare Center...Maybe they can give me some advice for this Teddiursa."

Fae then began walking back the way she came. It didn't take long, the Daycare was just south of the City. She stepped inside the door, still holding Teddiursa in her arms. "Excuse me..." she said, trying to get the attention of the owners.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 pm

"What is it?" an old woman said
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Fae took a step forward, and presented the small Teddiursa to the woman. "I...need some tips...on how to raise a baby Pokemon," Fae said, glancing down at Teddiursa. "She's not really mine...but, I'm taking care of her." Fae looked back up at the old woman. "So...can you help me? It would really help to learn now, since I have two eggs that are bound to hatch..."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 pm

"Babies need attention and lots warmth, teddiursas like honey. some babies are curious and adventurous, your teddiursas seems happy" she said handing a pamphlet
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Fae took the pamphlet gratefully, tucking it in with the rest of her stuff. "So, do you have any suggestions about Pokemon eggs? And...ones that don't really look so much like eggs?" She then asked, glancing at the necklace around Teddiursa's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:02 pm

"Warmth, and contact with others, will speed the hatching process" she said giving fae a pokedex, journal and another pamthlet
Back to top Go down
Leki
Rookie Trainer
Leki

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:06 pm

"Thank you, Ma'am," Fae said, taking the items given to her. "I'm pretty new at most of this, though I'm used to taking care of adult Pokemon," she said smiling. "Well, I thank you, I think that's all I needed..." Fae said, checking over her things before turning to exit the door with Teddiursa.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:15 am

teddiursa sneezed, and lost a bit of HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...   Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Goldenrod City, a Frantic Search for Medical Attention...
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next