The site of Bubblius - Pokémon Bubblegum RPG
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Hello!

Looks like you haven't joined yet, or you haven't logged in.

Look around, see if you like the place, and join!

~Gallade!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Pokémon Bubblegum! This RPG is all about Pokémon role playing! Create a trainer, create pokémon, Enjoy!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Safari Kanto

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Money: 16,890
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 am

Name: Safari Kanto

Trainer Type: Rookie Trainer

History:

It was midnight and a Charmander was wandering until he reached Viridian Forest. He was so tired and so he sat under a tree to rest. Suddenly, he heard a cry of a baby. He stood up and followed the cry, he found a baby on the bushes.

"A baby! Who could have done this to a cute little baby." says Charmander.

Charmander looked at the baby and it stopped crying. He smiled and the baby laughed.

"I don't see any human here. Your parents must have abandoned you." says Charmander.

He stayed with the baby and played with it until they both fell asleep.

The next day...

Charmander woke up early while the baby is still sleeping.

"I must bring him to someone who can take care of him. I know!" says Charmander.

The baby woke up and smiled at the Charmander. Suddenly, a group of Beedrills approached them and looked at them.

"Hell-o?" says Charmander.

The Beedrills landed.

"It's abandoned?" asked the biggest Beedrill that looks like the leader.
"Yes. I'm bringing him to a friend of mine who can take care of him." answers Charmander.
"Can we help you bring him? We'll fly you and him to your friend. Just tell us the location." says the Beedrill.
"Really? You guys will help us? Thanks!"[/'b]

And so the Beedrills carried the both and Charmander told them the location.

Somewhere at Safari Zone...

[b]"There are a lot of trainers here! We might get captured!"
says a Beedrill.
"Go over there! There's a secret cave there where my friend lives together with a lot of pokemons." says Charmander.

So the Beedrills did. Inside the large cave, was a Kanghaskan along with his family and other pokemons strong pokemons such as Onix, Graveler, Nidorino, Venusaur and others.

An Onix blocked the entrance.

"Who are you? Why do you have that baby? What do you need?" asked the Onix.
"As you can see, I'm a Charmander. Your king knows me. I found this baby on Viridian Forest and I am here to ask for his help to take care of this baby. This Beedrills found us and helped us." answers Charmander.
"Let him in!" echoed a Nidoking.

Onix let them in.

"Thanks!" says Charmander.

The Beedrills flew the baby and Charmander inside until they reach a hall. A family of Kanghaskan saw them and a Nidoking approached.

"My friend! It's been a long time! Why did you come here?" asked the Nidoking.
"As you can see, I brought a baby. I found it on Viridian Forest. It was abandoned. Now..." says Charmander.
"...you need my help to raise him. Right?" says Nidoking.
"Yup." says Charmander.
"Who are these Beedrills? Your friends?" asked Nidoking.
"Yep. They found us and helped us." says Charmander.
"You don't have a home?" asked Nidoking.
"Y-yup..." answered the Beedrill.
"You can stay here. Just make sure we won't be discovered." says Nidoking.
"R-really? Thanks a lot!" says the group of Beedrills.

Nidoking called his bodyguard, Graveler.

"Bring the baby to the Kanghaskan family and tell them to take care of the baby. Charmander, follow him." says Nidoking.

Graveler carried the baby and brought it to the family of Kanghaskan.

Kangaskhan Family lair inside the cave...

"Sure, no problem..." says the Kanghaskan.

The Kanghaskan carried the baby and a Miltank feed him milk. Charmander fell asleep again.

Some days, months and years passed and the baby grew with the pokemons inside the cave, named him after the place where he grew up, and is now 12 years old.

One day, the king asked for a meeting on the hall.

"I, Nidoking, gives you my thanks for taking care of this human who grew up with good manners and right conduct. Safari, you are now at the right age of becoming a trainer. Do you want to become a trainer?" asked Nidoking.
"Yes." answered Safari.
"My friend, I wish to stay, with the boy." says Charmander.

Safari agreed.

"If that is his choice. You are now a trainer. May you be blessed by supreme love and truth! Safari, always remember that you are welcome here and you can ask for our help at all times! May God Arceus, watch over you." says Nidoking.

All the pokemons cheered.

Safari walked to the king and told him something.

"Silence! Ladies and gentlemen, Safari has something to say." says Nidoking.

Safari stood up on the middle and everyone is looking at him.

"Thank you. All of you. You are the reason why I grew up like this. It's been an honor to be raised by pokemons. Family of Kanghaskan and Miltank, thank you for raising me and teaching me a lot of things. King Nidoking, thank you for helping my friend and thank to all that you have done. Beedrills, thank you for your help. And finally, Charmander, I owe a lot to you. What if you didn't find me there. What if you ignored me? But you did not. All this is because of you. All of you, tomorrow, I am leaving to become a trainer and be a champion. Charmander, we will face all kinds of challenges! I have a promise to all of you, when I get back here, I will be proud to tell you that I am a champ. And once it happens, I will tell Pokemon League about this place and give you a better home. I will tell them to build an area for you to live. Thank you." says Safari

Everyone clapped and whistled.

"ALL HAIL SAFARI!!!" they shouted and shouted.

"WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" shouted a Ponyta.
"What?" said Nidoking.
"How will he leave without getting noticed?" asked Ponyta.
"Maybe you forget about me! I can teleport him back to Viridian Forest where Charmander found him." said a Kadabra.

Nidoking smiled as well as Ponyta.

The next day... everyone looked at Safari and Charmander. Safari and Charmander waved a goodbye. Kadabra teleported them to Viridian Forest and saw the adventure begins!

Family Tree:

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Brother: Charmander
Cousin: Unknown

Personality: Kind, loving, supportive, protective and sometimes crazy. Will be at your side always. Likes to collect things. Eats pokemon food rather than human food.

Appearance: Light green ponytailed hair (i think it's usually called as "Samurai Hair" in most games), normal white skin tone, his eyes' shape is like Gary Oak's, his eye color are black, has a sweet smile (why not?), the... (decide for yourself if his handsome), enough muscles for a 12 year old, wears white t-shirt for innerwear, dark green polo for outerwear, gloves like Ash Ketchum's but Safari's brown, black school pants (thats just how i described it, i know what you're thinkin') and black shoes.

Starting Pokémon

Nickname: None

Pokemon: Charmander

Level: 15

Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen. Metal Claw (EM)

Pokemon's Personality: Kind, protective, loving, playful and loyal.

Ability: Blaze

Extra:Likes collecting things, likes eating apples, likes carving stuffs on rocks and picking things on ground.

Last edited by Shadow on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Site owner asked for more "Appearance".)
Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 am

Nice, I'd just ask for a longer description of his looks, or just post a random picture.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbg.forumotion.com
Rayquaza Paladin
Admin
Admin
Rayquaza Paladin

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $1,026
Pokéballs: 5 Pokéballs. 3 Loveballs. 2 Duskballs. 2 Quickballs. 1 Ultraballs.

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 am

he's telling his history as a story, it should be without quotes and in 3rd person
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Character sheet
Items:
Money: 16,890
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs.

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 am

Hi-STORY!!! Very Happy

But, umm... that's also a history. Let's ask for Gallade's opinion. What do you say about "History" of mine Gallade?

Oh, and... updated.
Back to top Go down
Gallade!
Owner
Owner
Gallade!

Character sheet
Items:
Money: $5,593
Pokéballs: 5 pokéballs, 2 ultra balls, 3 Master balls

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:58 am

That's fine, just make sure when you RP you say it like past tense not 'Says Safari' but 'Safari said' etcetc.

I'd say ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonbg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Safari Kanto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Kanto   Safari Kanto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safari Kanto
Page 1 of 1